Sweet, decadent, and easy to make, this s’mores pizza looks as good as it tastes! Brought to us by Sandra’s Easy Cooking, this dessert will have everyone smiling!
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken in pieces ( I used chocolate)
- 1-2 cups marshmallows (miniature, regular size, or homemade)
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan or use a silicone mat, flattening it to the edges. Note that the dough will rise a bit while baking like any cookie dough. Baking sheet 12.5 x 9.5 x 1 inch but you could go smaller, although the cookie crust will be thicker. Whatever you prefer.
- Press handful of chocolate chips into the dough, about 1/2 cup, use more if you wish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes until it just begins to brown.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows. Recipe for homemade marshmallows
- Return the cookie to the oven for an additional 8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are almost melted.
- Allow cooling slightly before serving. Garnish with more chocolate chips and marshmallows, if desired.
The post Easy S’mores Pizza appeared first on Geneva Financial Home Loans.